Location and arrival
Garni Rives in the center of Ortisei in Val Gardena
The Garni Rives is situated in the centre of Ortisei, Val Gardena, in a tranquil position surrounded by the Majestic peaks of the Dolomites.
Discover this jewel of the worldwide patrimony of UNESCO in Alto Adige!
How to reach the Garni Rives in Ortisei, Val Gardena:
The simplest way to reach Val Gardena is to follow the Brenner Motorway A22. Coming from north, follow Innsbruck-Brenner-Chiusa. Coming from south, follow Verona-Trento-Bolzano. Take the „Chiusa/Val Gardena“ exit. After about 19 km, along the panoramic road SS242, following the road signs to „Val Gardena/Grödental“, you will reach Ortisei in Val Gardena.
Ortisei is divided into 2 municipalities. If
you use a GPS navigation system insert the follow address:
Palmer 5, 39040, Castelrotto
IC- and EC trains take you to Bressanone and Bolzano. Some trains stop in Chiusa too. A regular bus service (SAD) will carry you to Ortisei in Val Gardena in less than one hour.
Regular bus service (SAD) from Bolanzo / Bressanone – Val Gardena
- (IT) Airport Bolzano: 36 km – ca. 45 minutes
- (AT) Airport Innsbruck: 113 km – ca. 1 hour and 15 minutes
- (IT) Airport Verona - Villafranca: 185 km – ca. 2 hours
- (IT) Airport Brescia: 230 km – ca. 2 hours and 20 minutes
- (IT) Airport Bergamo – Orio Al Serio: 265 km – ca. 2 hours and 35 minutes
- (DE) Airport Munich: 310 km – ca. 3 hours
- (IT) Airport Milano: 350 km – ca. 3 hours and 30 minutes